Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Shells ingredients list:
1 package extra-large pasta shells
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
½ cup ricotta cheese
1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach leaves
½ cup marinara sauce
½ cup pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon minced garlic
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Instructions for Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Shells:
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 1 ½-quart baking dish.
2) Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a medium bowl. Combine ½ cup mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, and spinach.
4) In another medium bowl, whisk together marinara, pumpkin puree, garlic, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
5) To assemble, spread ½ cup marinara mixture along bottom of baking dish. Arrange pasta shells evenly along bottom of pan; stuff with cheese mixture. Top with remaining marinara sauce mixture and sprinkle with remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
6) Cover and bake 30 minutes, until bubbly and top is golden. Cool 10 minutes before serving.